layout by bahiyahnor
resources at weheartit
Thursday, August 25, 2011

So sorry but I'm not strong enough...
I don't know why, ever since 23rd, things just seems to not go my way.
What happen, you asked.

On 23rd, quarreled with my mother.
On 24th, quarreled with my sister,
and I got so pissed, that I slapped myself right in front of her.
Today, I got a little bit pissed at some things.


- sigh. Seriously damn fucked up.
If tomorrow is gonna be another day like this, I think I will break down.

& yesterday end up crying.
Tears just keep falling and falling.
So many negative words I used against myself :
Useless, The one who always cause trouble, annoying...

I really hate it... How weak I've turned into.
If I don't have such strong emotions, ...

-
I saw what you wrote, and it makes me sad.
Not like it's any business of mine, though.

Haaaah. :(((((((((((((((


blogged @ 4:46 AM with 0 notes || leave a note?

<< >>