layout by bahiyahnor
resources at weheartit
Sunday, August 28, 2011

So it ends.
I'm better now, :)
thank you very much to those who care. ♥
I'm glad I've people like you.

& going to upload songs soon. :)

-

I wished to drown you with my sorrows,
but on the other hand, I wished for you to feel the happiness in the air.
I don't know what I want you feel...

You making me happy stops me from wanting to make you feel the same as I do,
you making me sad stops me from wanting to make you feel happy.

You said last time, you won't do it again, you will not blame yourself etc,
and you'll not ignore me.

But what happen? You still does it in the end.

What does that proves? That you break my trust for you.
You're only the one who could gain my trust just within months...
When all my good friends needed 3 - 4 years then they will be trusted by me.

Don't you find it unfair...?

But yet, you always make me laugh from your silly jokes.
And also, you are what I look forward to returning home, cuz we can finally chat.

But now, you're no longer there.
You won't wished me happy birthday,
you won't be there when I needed someone to talk to,
you won't be there when I want to joke with...

And don't you find me silly?
Keep trying to send messages to you, msn you...
Did a lot I could, to try and make you talk to me back.
But you never once reply, you never did...

But yet I keep try, and try, and try.
And now i finally give up.

You know why?
I scared that you'll delete me.

True enough, my biggest fear came true. :)
You removed me.

I feels weird writing all these.
Cuz if you ever read it, you'll know my feelings...
In which it's embarrassing for me to even tell you real life -. -

Wtv. x=


blogged @ 4:40 AM with 0 notes || leave a note?

<< >>