![]()
layout by bahiyahnor
|
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I feel stupid, for doing all those things. & I'm regretting it, I wished I hadn't seems so fucking desperate in wanting to recover back our friendship, and that I sounded so fucking mean and later on so fucking sad.
It seems like as if I am a mental patient, who never had any friends before. Maybe in the past, it's pretty much true, however, it's no longer now. This time, every 23rd, I will not be getting depressed already. Instead, I will be happy, that I don't need to face such a person like you, who just simply runs away from everything too, and being so heartless, such a fucking bastard, grrrr. But yeah, just like what I've said above, I will later on feel so fucking depressed, and will be like, WHY YOU FUCKING RUN AWAY AND JUST DON'T TELL ME THE FUCKING REASON WHY? But then still, oh yeah, something random, you should be honored that most of my posts ARE ALWAYS YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU. It's either I get mad, and said you're a bitch, or I get depressed, and say you are heartless etc. But, I bet you do know why I feel that way, huh! You know, OR YOU MIGHT FUCKING HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT. But you should know why I fucking care so much about this fucking friendship! If it weren't for it, I wouldn't be so fucking much depressed over it! You know, I really hate it, I really hate it! I might hurt your feelings for saying all these, but WHAT THE HELL, IT'S SO MUCH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE BETTER THAN YOU TREATING ME THIS WAY HUH. I don't know. But sometimes when I'm nice, I am. I will be like, Nevermind it's okay, be happy (: sort of stuffs but when I'm depressed or mad, I'll be like this. I'm sure you couldn't accept this me huh?! I'm pretty much sure that a lot of people wouldn't accept this me. But you should know why I can get depressed or mad over you huh! If I don't treat you as my good friend, I WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING GET MAD OR DEPRESSED. - Something unrelated : I love Arashi okay. Some of you thinks that Arashi is gay, Arashi is ugly, Arashi no-talent, Arashi sucks, Arashi cannot dance, etc etc. However it wouldn't affect my love for Arashi. I love Arashi for who they are ok, though people have said that ... Sho is an arrogant guy, but he have brains like seriously, so I think it's okay for him to be arrogant ok. There are still a looooot more, but I think just one is enough. Since, I didn't want to make people think that I'm a crazy Arashi fan who will bashes anyone who are just simply stating their opinion. No, not really. I didn't actually. Just like how some people said, Sho is arrogant, but however, I never scold them for thinking Sho is arrogant etc. I just said that it's alright for him to be, since he have the brains. Oh whatever. I'm just making things confusing. blogged @ 8:46 PM with
0 notes ||
leave a note?
|