layout by bahiyahnor
resources at weheartit
Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bad bad day, 23rd.
Today is such a bad day. & I wanna apologize to my friend for canceling the outing due to money issue & stuff. :/
So guilty, super lahhh .________.
I'm such a disappointment, really. :/

Pissed in the morning, depressed in the afternoon.
That isn't good, truly.

& feeling so much stress on me right now, since I might need to remake my model.
I guess I need to, since mine is whaaat?
The model different from my current artefact, super huge difference .__. ||

Also, today's the 23rd right. :(
Knowing that today is 23rd already make me super sad...
& I just open a notepad, not knowing what it is, and what I saw, actually bring me to tears.

Like, whuuut, seriously.
I'm seeing IT on THIS day.

Unlucky ?
blogged @ 12:06 AM with 0 notes || leave a note?

<< >>