layout by bahiyahnor
resources at weheartit
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Had a somewhat h2h talk with dear♥. [: !

& well, i'm now not too upset about it, like, to the extreme where i'll cry, now.
Still, -sigh-, I'm not over about it yet.
But yet i still want to not get over it, because I still want to have this feeling.

:/

& today was fun, I enjoyed it. [:
especially the lift thing, & during Maths lesson, & Dnt [ after school ]
It's super hilarious, hahas, I laughed like mad ! :)

I'm glad that the 4NA people, are all either friendly, funny, nice, etc. [:
Really, i enjoyed it ~ :$
Seems weird saying all these, but ohwell.

Also, what Ms Neo had said, make me wanna cry ~
I know i know, i always cry, i'm such a crybaby.
But so touching :( !

I also can't bear every single one :((
3 years plus spent together, have so much fun...

You know, even during my primary school which was 6 years,
can't even be compared to my secondary school life.

Secondary school life pwns primary school life.
Made so much memories in my secondary school life.

:(

Time for parting? Not yet, not ready.
Just when I'm so used to it...

Ohwell, i should be happier now.
SMILE !
blogged @ 6:01 AM with 0 notes || leave a note?

<< >>